Where to Stay
Where to Stay – Motels and Hostels
- Salida Hostel – inexpensive and right downtown. Kitchen. Bunks and some private rooms.
- Woodland Motel – close to downtown. Standard hotel.
- Palace Hotel – right next to SBC. Completely remodeled historic hotel with suites.
- Salida Super 8 – owned by cyclists. On Highway 50.
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort – hot springs, cabins, basic rooms, spa. Soak your legs after a long ride. Kid friendly. 30 minute drive north of Salida at the base of Mount Princeton.
- Joyful Journey Hot Springs – yurts, rooms and camping. Plus, lithium-laden hot springs to make you so happy. 30 minute drive south of Salida in the San Luis Valley