Where to Eat
Where to Eat in Salida
Downtown Salida – all these are very close to SBC
- Little Cambodia – a simple selection of delicious Cambodian dishes.
- The Fritz – tapas, drinks, sandwiches. Nice food.
- Boathouse Cantina – sports bar with lots of TVs and bar food. Perfect location on the Arkansas River.
- Feraros – more upscale Italian food. Across from Riverside Park.
- Benson’s Tavern – Drinks. Nice bar food.
- The Currents – Steak, seafood and Guiness for happy hour.
- Moonlight Pizza & Brewery – the best pizza in town. Thick and tasty. Try out their new microbrewed beers too. Inexpensive lunch slices.
- Amica’s Pizzeria and Microbrew – gourmet thin crust pizza and award winning beers. Always a favorite – arrive early or wait in line.
- Downtown Bakery – bagels, muffins and tasty breakfast burritos.
- Cafe Dawn – the best coffee shop in town.
Along US Highway 50 in Salida
- Casa del Rey – Mexican food and tamales to go.
- Los Girasoles – the best salsa in town. Good Mexican food. Great breakfasts.
- The Country Bounty – all-American, tasty and a Salida mainstay. Great breakfast.
- Patio Pancake Place – Salida’s long-time favorite pre-ride breakfast cafe.
Where to Eat in Buena Vista (only the favorites)
- Eddyline Restaurant and Brewery – pizzas, sandwiches and yummy beer. They use some local and organic products.
- The Asian Palate – the best food in the valley. Thai-style, sushi, nice staff.
- Evergreen Cafe – arrive early for breakfast specials.